What personal information do we collect?
When you visit our Website, we do collect and store your Personal Information. The main reason for doing so is to offer a protected and customized browsing experience to you. The Personal Information we collect allows us to provide services and features that are most befitting to your requirements. It is important to know that we only collect Personal Information of you that we look upon as a source which would help us to achieve this purpose.
Personal Information is put to use wherein there is a requirement for us to know who you are so that we can cater to you in a better way. We collect your Personal Information when you access our Services or register with us or fill out a form. We may ask you to voluntarily provide us with certain information that is specific to you and personally identifies you.
We compile the following "Personal Information" about you when you at your will provide it to us through our Website:
- 1. Contact information which may include your email address. mailing address and phone number
- 2. Demographic information which may include your age and gender
- 3. Medical information related to your past medical history and health conditions
- 4. Allowing users to access camera for Uploading Image Files from Internal & External Storage as Medical Reports, Prescriptions & Bills. Also permitted Users can access or share provided details & Download PDF/Image Files in Internal & External Storage.
- 5. Allowing users to access phone number and make calls to mention numbers.
- 6. Other information that you willingly agree to provide to us
Generally, you can browse our Website without disclosing any of your Personal Information. To fully use our Website and access its Services, you will need to fill in the online registration form wherein you may be required to provide us with the above mentioned Personal Information. Once you share with us your Personal Information to initiate the Registration Process, you are no longer anonymous to us. At any moment in time you have the option to not share your information by deciding not to access a particular service or feature on the Website.
However, we may record certain information on a routine basis and compile this data to understand and protect our users, thus serving them in a better way. This information may include, the URLs that you visit before and after visiting our Website and your Internet Protocol address.
How do we use this personal information?
We may use any of the information you share with us to simplify and personalize your experience which better correspond to your personal requirements. We may use your Personal Information that we obtain on the Website or at the time of registration to update you about online and offline offers, new products and services and password retrieval. Your Personal Information may also be used to improve our marketing and promotional strategy, to evaluate site usage, to make better the Website and also customize the Website's content, layout, and services as per your individual needs.